miércoles, 12 de febrero de 2014

Commentary for Anntrell-Poetry Project: Nikki Giovanni poem #6

Poetry Project: Nikki Giovanni poem #6:                I Wrote A Good Omelet I wrote a good omelet...and ate a hot poem... after loving you Buttoned my car...and drove my coa...







My commentary:

I am commenting on a post that my classmate, Anntrell put on her blog.

When I read the poem for the first time, it was a bit confusing. I did not understand the literary meaning of, " I wrote a good omelet." So, I read it a second time, this time I payed close attention.

The only confusion was that she replaced some of the words. After that I understood the poem perfectly.

Anntrell said that love can be a bit distractful and I agree. Love makes us blind and it disables us from seeing the flaws of the loved one.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario