jueves, 27 de febrero de 2014

Commentary for: Jordan's Cool Blog Yeah: Keeping Things Whole

Jordan's Cool Blog Yeah: Keeping Things Whole: In a field I am the absence of field. This is always the case. Wherever I am I am what is missing. When I walk I part the air and always ...





I loved this poem once I finished reading it. At first, when I read the title of the poem, I could not infer what the poem was going to be about. But, as I reached the end of the poem, I realized that the poem was about the speaker being in a place to keep things complete.

It is like when someone is not where they usually are. You can immediately feel their absence because when they are present, they feel the air with their amusement and joy. I feel different when my friend is absent or is not in class. I do not feel the same vibe as when they are in class.

Jordan posted a picture that goes perfect with the poem. She used the picture that is below. As you can see, her presence adds color to the field. Where she is absent, there are dull colors like black and grey. Her sole presence "keeps things whole."






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario